Optimize profits and cash flow for your business
Lack of an accurate financial picture can create cash flow and profitability challenges for small business owners. A fractional CFO - providing the financial services you need according to the scale of your business - can help ensure you stay on track with your business goals.
How we help:
Know where you are
We will ensure your books are up-to-date and compliant, minimizing errors and maximizing actionable information. Regular financial reports, management dashboards and critical financial information allow you to always know where the business stands. Together we will determine and track key performance indicators that allow you to know immediately when your business gets off track.
Plan for the Future
Accurate, up to date accounting records guide cash flow forecasts, operating budgets and strategic plans that steer businesses towards optimal profits and cash flow. We enable you to make smarter strategic decisions through providing financial models that help you to plan for what is ahead and pivot when necessary. We will coordinate with your other advisors such as tax accountants, bankers, attorneys and IT consultants to bring continuity to business decisions.
Advice to get you there
We translate financial information into actionable business plans that drive profitable growth. You will make better decisions when you have a trusted advocate at your side helping evaluate business opportunities, streamline processes and improve your business financial health. We help you build seamless back-office operations that maximize efficiency, implement proven technologies and design non-invasive internal controls that secure your business.
Services may include:
- Bill pay
- Monthly accounting and financial close
- Expense and vendor management
- Annual budgeting and monthly budget vs. actual analysis
- Cash forecasts – short and long term
- Maintain relationships with bankers, lenders and investors
- Negotiate debt arrangements, ensure compliance with debt covenants
- Financial Modeling of business opportunities and transactions
- Due diligence and valuation on business acquisitions
- Streamlined financial and operational processes
- Accounting systems set-up and clean-up
- Sales tax filing